St, Margaret Mary offers before and after school care for our students. Below is the program overview. All forms can be found in the important document section of this newsletter.
PLEASE NOTE – the School Care hours have changed for the 2023 – 2024
Before School Care:
- 7:30 am – 8:40am for Grades Preschool-8
- We meet in the school cafeteria Enter through Before & After Care door located in the back school parking lot.
- No snack will be provided in the morning, however the children are welcome to bring something to eat from home.
- Children will be cared for by a Care Program Provider until the beginning of the regularly scheduled school day.
After School Care:
- 3:00pm – 5:30 pm for Grades Preschool-8
- We meet in the school cafeteria, finish homework and then proceed to gymnasium or playground depending on weather.
- Please provide a healthy snack for your child Children will be cared for by a Care Program Provider immediately after their school schedules school day until they are picked up by parent or guardian.
- Please pick up your child at the Before & After Care door located in the back school parking log.
- Before & After Care Exceptions Before & After Care School Care is held every day that school is in session from August to June.
- No After Care is available on early release days.
- No Before or After Care is available if school is cancelled or dismissed early for special circumstances or emergency situation.
- All families registered with the care program will also receive a Care Program Handbook which includes full details and helpful information about the program including provider contact information.
For additional information prior to registration, contact the school office or Mrs. Cheryl Hagen.
St. Margaret Mary Catholic School – Before & After Care School Program
Cheryl Hagen Cell: 224-623-4704 School Phone: 847-658-8313
Mrs. Hagen Email: firstname.lastname@example.org