End of the year Mass:
Tomorrow we will have a virtual End of the Year Mass for all families at 9:15 a.m. Families can watch the Mass from their homes through the St. Margaret Mary (Chruch) Facebook page and the St. Margaret Mary School Facebook page. During this Mass, we will announce the recipients of the Christian Leadership Awards and The Heart of the School Award.
Student Materials/ Pick-up:
On Friday, May 29, 2020, families will have the opportunity to sign up for the time to return to school to pick up their child’s belongings. All items will be packed up by the classroom teacher and placed in a paper bag with your child’s name on it. Bags will be available in the school gym and separated by grade level.
The following items will need to be returned:
• Sports uniforms
• Library books
• Chromebooks with the cord.
Chromebooks – please be sure that you complete the Chromebook condition survey for each Chromebook that is in your home. The survey can be found at the following link:
Chromebook Repair Form
The following items will need to be collected by families:
• Awards for athletes (Athletics Table)
• Coed-Volleyball reimbursements (Athletics Table)
• Student item bags (gym)
• 8th Grade diplomas (main table) ** 8th Grade students will need to turn in ALL materials in order to receive their diploma.
We will require everyone to adhere to the following expectations:
• Anyone entering MUST wear a mask (if over the age of 2) (mouth covering) while in the building. STMM will not be able to provide a mask to visitors entering the building. Information from the CDC about masks or other face coverings can be found online at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
• We ask that you limit the number of people you bring with you to pick up your child’s belongings.
• Parents will enter into the building through the West Doors and exit through the Gym doors.
• Students and families will not be permitted to gather to socialize or roam the building.
• Designated tables will be marked to collect library books, Chromebooks and chargers, textbooks, and other school materials.
• If families fail to collect belongings on this date, the school will make alternative arrangements with families to collect the items.
Our goal is for the student supply pick-up to run safely and smoothly for everyone. Thank you for adhering to the guidelines and your understanding during this time.
Principal – STMM