It was great to see you all at our Supply Drop-off and BBQ. The Knights of Columbus provided a wonderful BBQ for all the families. Today is off to a great start and the students are getting adjusted to a new school year.
Below are some reminders for arrival and dismissal. We know that there is always an adjustment period, so will are here to help you.
- Doors open at 8:40 a.m. and close at 8:50 a.m.
- Cars should drive up to the door between the orange cones, students should exit out of the PASSENGER side of the cars only. Cars can also drop off between the cones at the bottom of the stairs.
- Parents, please DO NOT exit your cars. Your child should be ready to exit the cars as soon as you pull between the cones.
- Preschool families should drop off behind the school and walk their child(ren) directly to the outer classroom doors. If you have students in K-8, your child may walk around to the West doors.
- West doors close at 8:50. If you arrive after the doors close you will need to drop off at the main office doors.
- Any student that is dropped off at 8:55 or later will be marked as late.
- Please send a note with your child as to how he/she will be going home on typical days.
- Dismissal starts at 3:15 and the parking lot will close as soon as students are out of the building.
- If you are running late you will be asked to park in the church parking lot and pick up your child at the west doors. Students will not be permitted to cross the school parking lot into the church parking lot.
- All vehicles should remain parked until the teachers wave the flags. Once the flags are waved you may exit the parking lot.
- Please be sure to pack your child a water bottle that can be refilled throughout the school day.
- Milk orders are due ASAP as milk will begin on Monday, August 21, 2023.
I know that it is going to be a great year. As always, please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
Principal – STMM