The Halloween Fun Fair Event has been a long standing tradition at St. Margaret Mary.
It has also been a tradition that our 8th students and their parents enjoy creating a fun and spooky haunted house while our 7th grade students and their parents help run the games.
The event will be on Saturday, October 27th, from 5:30 PM- 8:30 PM, following our Parish & School Pig Roast, and it is a great opportunity to fulfill stewardship hours during the evening time.
We are in need of more stewardship help to make this event a success in the following ways:
- Chair person for organizing games
- Chair person for organizing food
- 7th Grade families for games
- 8th Grade families for the haunted house
- Volunteers to help facilitate bingo, the book walk, the popcorn/cotton candy stand and ticket sales.