Thank you to all the junior high parents that attended the Junior High Parent Information Night on Thursday. We hope you enjoyed walking your child’s schedule.
8B led the school in Mass today and did a great job. All parents are invited to join us each week for Mass on Fridays at 9:15.
Next week it looks like the temperature will be on the rise, students are encouraged to pack water bottles.
Children of the Rosary will begin on Tuesday. Please see attachment for more information.
Below is some important information and upcoming dates:
School Arrival/drop off Line: Parents please be sure to follow the following guidelines for dropping off students in the morning. This is to ensure that all students are safe.
• Pull up to the stop sign or as far as you can go before letting your child out of the car.
• Children should exit on the sidewalk side of the car.
• Drivers STAY IN YOU CAR. Do not exit your car or leave your car. It is our goal to quickly move the car line during drop off. If you need to exit your car, please park in the west parking lot (below the stairs).
• Do not park your car in any of the parking spots on top of the hill.
• Phones should not be in use in the car line.
• Watch your speed.
• The crossing guard is there to direct you as to when and where you should go.
Please note that the doors close at the 9:00 a.m. school bell.
Health Forms – The deadline for turning the forms in is Tuesday, September 4. If you have not turned in your forms by this date, you must contact the school office ASAP.
FACTs – All accounts have been charged the activity/book fee and the milk fee (if applicable) for the 2018-2019 school year. This payment is not an automatic payment, it is important that you log into your FACTs account and pay this no later than Tuesday, September 4. You would have received an email and letter home if you need to make the payment.
If you have a concern about the payment, please contact Mrs. O’Hearn on Tuesday.
9/3 – No School
9/4 8:00 a.m. Children of the Rosary
9/6 – Preschool – 5th Grade Parent Information Night
9/7 Preschool/Kindergarten/New Family Welcome Dinner
9/10 Band Meeting at 7:00 p.m.
9/11 Advisory Board meeting at 7:00 p.m.
9/17 Picture Day
9/19 Mid Quarter
9/22 and 9/23 Oktoberfest