Notes from the Principal:
You did it! We made it! It is time for the SUMMER FUN to begin!
Below is a list of reminders and upcoming events at St. Margaret Mary:
- Summer Hours – The office will begin summer hours on Tuesday, May 29
- June – 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
- July – 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- August – Normal Hours
- June Tuition – For the families that are on an 12 month payment plan, your June payment is due June 1st. Also please be sure you check your tuition statements and be sure that you are current. We will be calling families next week who are carrying a tuition balance or have outstanding fees.
- FACTs- It is important that all families sign-up for the tuition payment system FACTs. This does complete your registration process for the 2018-2019 school year. If you are not signed up in FACTs the school will be reaching out to help you set-up your account. Thank you for understanding that signing up, as soon as possible, is important.
- Summer Letter – In mid-June I will be sending a summer letter. This letter will include the exciting things that are coming up for the 2018-2019 school year. Check your email for the letter. Another letter will be sent out in July with information about the start of the year.
I am available throughout the entire summer. Feel free to stop in or set up an appointment should you have any questions or concerns about the upcoming school year.
Enjoy your summer!
Mrs. Brenna O’Hearn