Notes from the Principal:
One more week to go! The students are doing a wonderful job keeping their focus and working hard as the year comes to a close.
Below is a list of reminders and upcoming events at St. Margaret Mary:
- Text Alerts – Mrs. O’Hearn has set up text alerts for Remind. Today you should have received a text alert welcoming you to the new Remind Text Alerts. If you need to sign-up for the new text alerts, please see the attached directions.
- 2018-2019 Bus Forms – Please see attachment for the 2018-2019 bus transportation forms. If you intend on using District 300 transportation you will need to complete the form and return it to the school office by Monday, May 21st. If you have any questions please contact the school office.
- Dine and Share ~Thursday, May 24 – St. Margaret Mary invites all families to enjoy a dinner out to help support the school. Meat and Potatoes (2258 Randall Rd, Carpentersville, IL 60110). Bring in the flyer for the event and Meat and Potatoes will be donating 15% back to the school. (Fliers are in the brown envelope)
- Jog-A-Thon- Thank you to all the students and families that participated in the jog-a-thon. This is a great opportunity to raise money for the school and stay fit! Mrs. A has an update on the tops runners from each grade. (See attached note)
- Tuesday, May 22: 8th Grade Graduation at 6:30 in the Church.
- Wednesday, May 23: Kindergarten Celebration at 10:30 in the gym for Kindergarten families.
- Last day of school is Friday, May 25, 2018. This will be a full day of school. Students must come to school in their uniforms, but can change after Mass. At Mass, students will be recognized for 4th quarter honors, Christian Leadership, and Perfect Attendance Also, during field day Home and School will provide lunch for the students.
- NO BUS – May 25th there will be no A.M. or P.M.
Just a reminder about tuition – As the year comes to an end be sure you are current with your tuition for the 2017-2018 school year. If you have any questions or concerns about your tuition balance please contact with the school via email or phone. The final tuition statements will be coming home next week.